This is the latest revised restrictions for the club
- Limited capacity of 50 people including staff
- Social distancing of at least 2 meters (6 feet)
Along with the above restrictions, the following must also be adhered to:
- The Centre will be open to members and the public
- Kids are allowed in the Centre at this time but need to adhere to the to the social distancing restriction
- With the limited capacity of 50% and the social distancing or 2 meters, the maximum capacity allowed at the Centre will be 50 people.
- Bar service is available again and tables are set up for a maximum of six people per table. Each table is set up with a maximum of six chairs. Extra chairs and not allowed nor is putting tables together
- The snug area is still closed to members
- Live music, bookings, and functions (including card playing & darts) is not permitted
- Please do not come to the Centre if you are not feeling well, have been in contact with someone not feeling well, or traveled in the last 14 days
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or sleeve
- Members are advised to wash their hands with soap & water frequently
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use
The past few months have truly been very challenging for us all. COVID-19 has certainly changed our lives and how we do things. I hope you and your loved ones are healthy and staying safe.
Since we have been able to reopen on May 14; the Irish Centre has been doing fairly well. With the public health measures in place (sanitizing requirements, capacity restrictions, live entertainment restrictions, social distancing and most recently mandatory face masks); we have been trying quite diligently to stay on top of the changes while keeping our members safe and informed.
We have rearranged tables and chairs to ensure social distancing, there is hand sanitizer available when you first come in and on each of the tables, tables are wiped down and sanitized, the sign in book helps us keep track of those visiting the Irish Centre, and disposable masks are available.
Posters can be found in the main entrance area of the Centre to remind our members to practice social distancing, help prevent the spread, mandatory face masks, etc.
Even with all this in place, we will only be successful in stopping the spread of COVID-19 if we ALL follow the rules.
Take care and stay safe.
Temporary Hours of Operation:
Wed., Thurs., & Fri. 4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Sat. 2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Sun. 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.