We are looking for a skilled part-time cook to prepare meals according to our menu. Three shifts per week are available.
- Wed. 4:00pm-9:00pm
- Sat 4:00pm-11:00pm
- Sun 3:30pm-8:00pm
Additional training will be provided by the lead Chef as needed.
- Perform all the duties of a line & prep cook.
- Ensure that the kitchen, all food prep areas and all food storage areas meet restaurant cleaning standards
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, ovens, flat top range and refrigeration equipment
- Successful candidate must possess a current Food Safety certificate from Alberta Health Services
- Experience preparing items for broiling, grilling, frying, sauteing or other cooking methods using gas appliances
- Experienced food preparation skills of portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and exceptional hygiene and grooming habits
- High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
Email resume to ten.suletnull@najom or call Janet at 780-566-2191 for more information.